Cuvée Rubis Château de la Commanderie - Lalande de Pomerol
Grape variety :
80% Merlot /15% Cabernet Franc / 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
The thirty-year-old vineyard is located on sandy gravel soils on colorful sandy clay. They are worked in full, grassed every other row and treated with organic approved products.
- 100% Secure PaymentBy credit card
- Free shippingFrom 300 Euros of purchase
- Delivery within 48 hoursExcluding weekends and public holidays
- 3 DomainsBrézé - Cravignac - La Commanderie
Vinification & ageing :
Harvesting is done manually. And is sorted by a densiometric sorting table. Each plot is vinified separately in a concrete tank, the extraction is done either by punching down or by pumping over as needed. After malolactic fermentation, the wines are aged in barrels, 66.65% new, one big barrel 23.8%, 3% of a wine and 6.55% others containing Amphora and lightning for 14 to 16 months.
The nose, long and balanced, has a beautiful personality. It combines fruity aromas with finely woody notes and pleasant freshness.
The palate, fruity and well balanced, has a fleshy attack with grain, which gives shine to the wine. Everything ends on beautiful melted and persistent tannins. This wine, both fruity and gourmet, goes perfectly with a semi-cooked foie gras, a hot goat salad, a grilles prime rib
Bottle of 75 cl and 37,5 cl and Magnum of 150cl
- Note James Suckling
- Commentaire James Suckling
- Medium-bodied red with aromas and flavours of plum, coffee and dark chocolate. Firm, polished tannins and a lovely finish. Drink after 2024
No customer reviews for the moment.